Lumba Rakhi’s Online – My Pooja Box
Rakhsha Bandhan is a festival where sisters show their love and affection by tying a Rakhi on their brother’s wrist. However, did you know that if your brother is married, it’s considered prosperous to tie a Rakhi on his wife’s wrist as well?
This type of Rakhi is known as a Lumba Rakhi or a Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi and refers to a Rakhi that has been designed not for your brothers, but in fact for your sister in laws. Ever seen women wearing Rakhi’s that dangle from their bangles? These are the lumba Rakhi’s we speak of and yes, with the help of My Pooja Box, you can buy Lumba Rakhi’s online from the comfort of your own home.
Our collection of Lumba Rakhi’s online has been curated keeping quality, tradition and durability in mind, so that your sister in law also feels the love and respect you have for your brother and his family.
Lumba Rakhi’s Online Delivery
Just like the rest of our unique collection for Raksha Bandhan, our Lumba Rakhi’s set online can also be sent via our well-established delivery channels. Our delivery service doesn’t just cover the sub-continent of India, but in fact can also help you reach both USA and Canada. As a result, you no longer need to worry about not being able to send your rakhis to USA and Canada. We’ve got you covered.
Lumba Rakhi’s Online – Significance
Our Lumba Rakhi’s set online aren’t just a gimmick either. They have genuine cultural and religious importance that has been mentioned below for your reference.
• Joining The Joint Family – Afterall, the whole purpose of a Rakhi is to act as a gesture of the love and affection you have for your brother. This is said to strengthen the bond between the pair. Similarly, tying a lumba Rakhi on your sister in law is also said to help strengthen your relationship.
• Ardhangini – This word in simple English basically means or refers to “better half”. This is ofcourse because a husband’s wife is always considered to be the better half. In India, once your brother is married, no ritual can be complete without the wife being present. This is where the Lumba Rakhis we have online come into play. These Lumba Rakhi’s ensure your brother’s wife is also part of the tradition.
• Security – Once you’ve tied the Lumba Rakhi on your sister in laws bangles, you have effectively wished her and her husband a happy and safe marriage ahead. This Lumba Rakhi is a sign or a gesture that says, “welcome to the family”.
So, don’t forget your sister in law this Raksha Bandhan and ensure she feels welcome with our vibrant collection of Bhaiya Bhabhi or Lumba Rakhi’s online.
Do Not Miss These Latest Lumba Rakhi Designs
Sister-in-law is the one who holds your secrets & is literally a true friend & sister to you. Let her enjoy this festival with her husband & new family. So tie her the alluring Lumba on her wrist & Rakhi to your brother wishing them a healthy & successful marriage. Run your eye over the new collections of Lumba rakhi designs & drop this sweet Bhaiya Bhabhi Lumba Rakhi Set on their doorstep as a token of love.
1. Jazzy Lumba Rakhi Set of 2
Does your Bhabhi love Zardosi work? Then, this Raksha Bandhan give your Bhaiya & Bhabhi this Jazzy allured with beads & rich pearls woven in a cotton thread.
2. Exquisite Ornate Butterfly Lumba Bhabi Rakhi
Unlike the other Lumba Rakhis, this Lumba rakhi online features a completely unique design of the cute little butterfly with threaded stones hanging below.
3. Designer Zardosi Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi
If you are looking for a Lumba Rakhi set exhibiting vibrancy of colors in itself, this is what you should not miss having a look at. Made with love, this set is a true blend of pearls, beads, and colorful threads.
4. Fancy Bhaiya Bhabi Rakhi (Set of 2)
Woven with multicolored beads & pompoms in a red thread that is extremely soft on the skin is highlighted with the Lumba rakhi designs of the peacock adding a touch to this Raksha Bandhan.
5. Bejeweled Pink Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi Box
Why not give some extra surprise this Raksha Bandhan to your beloved Bhaiya & Bhabhi? Easy to arrest anyone's heart, this hand-painted pink/mint box envelopes itself with a set of Rakhis, Roli Akshat Platter, & much more.
6. Ruby Red & Emerald Green Rakhi(Set of 2)
At My Pooja Box, you can explore a wide variety of Rakhis for your brothers of which these Rakhis are totally outstanding. Its intricate design, unmatched gloss & beads on either side symbolize the ‘love’ & ‘togetherness’.
7. Fancy Floral Beaded Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi (Set of 2)
Another collection from My Pooja Box is this floral Bhaiya-Bhabhi Lumba rakhi online available reflecting the true artwork by the Rajasthani women. Order now!!
8. Silver Coin Beautiful Pearl Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi Set of 2
This simple yet delightful Bhaiya-Bhabhi Lumba Rakhi is all set to allure the delicate wrists of your pretty Bhabhi. Studded with pearls, this silver coin dial in the center is something you should not let go.
9. Silver Coin Bejewelled Pink Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi Set of 2
Cherish the joy of Raksha Bandhan with your sister-in-law this year with our traditional Lumba rakhi designs rakhi set made with pure silver.
10. Pretty Petite Box with 5 gms Pearl Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi & Chocolates
Another Lumba rakhi online available is this petite box comprising luscious Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Roli-Chawal mini Thali, platter & gorgeous Rakhi set.
11. Sparkling Green Crystal Bhaiya Bhabi Rakhi Box
Presented with a cute little drawer filled with Dry Fruits or Chocolate, this handcrafted pink/blue box holds a set of Rakhis for Bhaiya-Bhabhi, & a Roli Akshat Platter & Thali. Open-up the love for your Bhaiya & Bhabhi blessing them with a good life ahead…!