Diwali is a Hindu festival that celebrates the victory of light over darkness. That’s why it is known as the 'festival of lights' in India. It falls between mid-October and Mid-November. On this day of the year, Goddess Laxmi is worshipped, marking the victory of hope over despair and positivity over negative and evil energy.
Most Hindu families all over India look forward to celebrating this occasion each year. During Diwali, gifts of various kinds, like clothes, sweets, etc. are given to one another by friends, family members, and relatives.
With the emergence of various online stores, finding the right Diwali gifts online is easy. While the list of age-old traditional gifts might come in handy while making last-minute gift decisions, well-curated gifts and thoughtful have a charm of its own. It shows that you've put in your time and effort and that you appreciate the person you're giving the gift to. If you are looking for ideas of Diwali gifts online, here is a list of top 10 trending gift ideas for Diwali 2021:
1. Eco-friendly Diwali gifts online: We all know how important it is to spread a message about the environment. With climate change turning into reality, it is the right time to remind people that we should get done with single-use materials. Gift reusable presents like reusable steel straws, stainless steel drinking bottles, jute bags, and decorative pieces and the like. Everyone is going to appreciate you for these thoughtful sustainable gifts.
2. Sky Lanterns: Speaking about the environment, Sky Lanterns brings us back to the next gifting idea! With the air quality being degrading due to the bursting of Diwali's firecrackers, many people have consciously decided to avoid them. But that doesn't mean that you would have to celebrate a boring Diwali. Sky lanterns are made out of paper and can be lit up and released into the sky. It is a better alternative for the environment, but it is picturesque too and can leave you with some cool pictures for your Instagram feed.
3. Aromatic Candles: Diwali is the festival of lights, what better option than to gift your loved ones a beautiful set of aromatic candles. Fragranced candles are not only beautiful to look at, but they also have a calming and stress-relieving effect on the mind. They come in various shapes, sizes, and colors, and there are various price ranges from which to choose.
4. DIY or customized Diwali Gift box: Diwali gift box might sound plain and old, but our Diwali gift box idea, comes with a twist. It is no new thing for us that in today’s type almost everything can be customized to suit your personal needs.
That being said, consider the preferences of the person you are gifting to. Skip the old alternatives like sweets, dry fruits, and Diya and choose the new better options. Instead of the aforementioned options, you can make a box of your own that consists of chocolates, cookies, and more as per personal choices. What’s better is that you can even make these by yourself and add a personal touch to the Diwali gift box.
You can even buy the Diwali gifts online and customize your own Diwali gift box too.
5. Designer cotton masks: Living amidst a pandemic has made us accept the new normal in 2021- masks! It goes without saying that masks are now becoming an item of fashion. All around, people are wearing designer fabric cotton masks matching with their outfits. This year, you can gift your loved ones printed, designer cotton masks too. It is a useful gift that will keep the person you care for safe and will show that you care for them.
6. Crockery: Diwali is the time of coming together and celebrating. What comes in handy with celebrations is food. A lot of guests are going to come over and a lot of delicious items would be served. What’s better than gifting a new set of crockery? You choose from various options like tea time sets, bowl sets, dining sets, glass sets, and the like. There is a range of options available to choose from both online and offline to suit your needs.
7. Indoor plants: This is a great gifting idea for your busy plant-loving friends. A lot of people might love plants but don’t have enough time to maintain them. Indoor plants are a great option for them. Most indoor plants need minimal care and can be easily maintained. They not only make the air around the house better but also adds to the aesthetics.
8. Jewelry: It is considered a good omen to gift silver and gold items on Diwali. Jewelry items like rings, necklaces, earrings, bangles are perfect to gift to your family members on Diwali.
9. Handwoven woolens: Since Diwali falls right before winters, gifting woolens and winterwear can be a great option. It’s a cherry on the top if you weave something by yourself to gift to your loved ones. Sweaters, beanies, scarfs, gloves are great handwoven winter wearables. These loving gifts will make people feel warm both on the inside and on the outside.
10. Home Décor: A huge variety of home décor items are exchanged during this time to add a beautiful new look to your homes. It is a tradition to redo the old look of a house during Diwali. What is then better than a home décor item. Ranging from wall clocks, wall hanging art, decorative flower vases, framed art pieces, decorative lights- you can never run out of options when it comes to home décor. It is a safe and evergreen gifting category that one can never go wrong with.
You will find most of the above-mentioned Diwali gifts online as well as in your local stores. Which is to say, that all the gifting options are not only trending but also easily accessible.
This Diwali, light up the face of your loved ones with a smile with these amazing gifting ideas.
For more Gift Ideas Visit: https://www.mypoojabox.in/collections/diwali-gifts-online
Most Read ArticlesView All
How to Make Eco Friendly Ganesha at Home?
With the positive vibes of Ganesh Chaturthi capturing serenity in the air, the one thing that everyone across the country is exc...
Jul 30, 2021
The Glory and Miracles of the Ganesh Chaturthi
Lord Ganesha, also known as Ganapati or Vinayak is one of the most loved and worshipped Hindu gods. Considered as lord of wisdom and knowledge, ...
Aug 4, 2020
Creative Ideas for Ganpati Decoration at Home
Lord Ganesha, widely known as ‘Siddhidata’ and ‘Vighnaharta’, is revered as the remover of all impediments. The elephant head of...
Jul 8, 2021
Eco Friendly Ganpati Decorations At Home
We live in a world that is plagued by environmental issues. These issues range from air pollution all the way to noise pollution...
Jul 8, 2021