Select Add Ons
A fine amalgamation of spirituality and traditional Indian design, this elegantly handcrafted jhula with the idol of lord Ganesha is crafted using pure brass metal. Idol of lord Ganesha sits on a sturdy yet impressive brass jhula with one leg placed on the ground and the other leg crossed. With a lovely chain, this brass jhula is attached to a uniquely designed arch supported by two columns. Both the columns have two hanging diyas which look absolutely gorgeous when lit in the dark. Two lovely peacocks are placed on the arch facing in the opposite direction with an exotic mask of Kirtimukha in the centre.
Small Dimension : 17 x 5 x 21 cm
Approximate weight : 1,792 gm
Material : Brass
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.