The history of India has been filled with mystery, superstition and tradition. Some of these mysteries and traditions have been forgotten, while others live on. One such tradition is the practice of using Rudraksha seeds for keeping count of how many times one has recited the prayer. This is an ancient practice but has managed to find its way into modern times and is still popular today. Mainly practiced by Sadhu’s, the tradition has slowly but surely rubbed of on the general public as well.So why do people use the Rudraksha Mala? And what are it’s benefits?
• One of the many supposed supernatural powers of the Mukhi Rudraksha seeds is the ability to eradicate troubles from one’s life. This power lies strictly with 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala which is considered to be one of the rarest and most sacred malas on the list. This is supposed to symbolize Lord Shiva himself and has the ability to bring fame, power, wealth and all-round success if worn everyday.
• Another supernatural ability associated to Rudraksha malas or seeds is the ability to bring harmony in all relationships in one’s life. It is said that wearing a 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala brings down tension between the parties involved and stimulates an environment for increased harmony and understanding. This has been a very common solution to marital problems in ancient times and is still practiced by some in modern times.
• Something we all have in common is the need to bring ourselves good luck, good health and in the long run, peace. Luckily, the Rudraksha seed that grants the ability to achieve the above is the most easily available seed. This seed in question, is the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha seed that consists of 90% of the total yield of Rudraksha.
• The ability to grant one confidence and success has been associated to the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha mala that is said to represent ‘Lord Agni’ or the ‘god of fire’. It instills confidence onto the wearer giving them the mental power to commit to whatever it is they wish to do in life. It is said to control the energy levels of the human body and channel them to help fight depression and fear. Thus, increasing one’s self esteem and overall confidence. It is even said that this type of Mukhi can erase your past sins, offering them a clean slate for their current life.
• The ability to achieve a higher level of concentration is associated to the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha mala that is said to symbolize or represent Lord Brahma, who is the ‘god of knowledge’. It increases one’s grasping power, general learning capabilities, memory and overall intelligence.
Click here To view products
These are just some of the many benefits of wearing a Mukhi Rudraksha mala. It's also possible that some people might not get the desired benefits after wearing a Rudraksha mala. The reason behind this can be that you're probably wearing a fake one.
The various types of Mukhi Rudrakshas go uptill the number 21. Keeping aside the ones mentioned above, the remaining ones are 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, 9 Mukhi Rudraksha, 10 Mukhi Rudraksha, 11 Mukhi Rudraksha, 12 Mukhi Rudraksha, 13 Mukhi Rudraksha, 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, 15 Mukhi Rudraksha, 16 Mukhi Rudraksha, 17 Mukhi Rudraksha, 18 Mukhi Rudraksha, 19 Mukhi Rudraksha, 20 Mukhi Rudraksha, 21 Mukhi Rudraksha.