Select Add Ons
Raksha Bandhan was initially established by Rabindranath Tagore, during the time of Bengal’ s partition, to in still a loving bond of brotherhood between Hindu and Muslims.
- The festival is not restricted between blood-related relations.
- It can be celebrated between any two people who share a loving bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- The sister ties a thread known as the Rakhi on the brother’s wrist; the brothers promise to protect and take care of them for a lifetime.
- It is a very happy occasion, performed with excitement and enthusiasm.
- The brothers and sisters exchange gift items.
- Lavish food items are prepared on this day.
- The practice of dressing up in new traditional clothes is exercised on this day.
- The celebration upholds principles of love, support, friendship, and community collaboration.
This beautiful and Tassel Orange Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi, is produced using the best quality materials, particularly planned , high quality and carefully assembled. Celebrate this Rakhi by gifting your brother the most amazing Designer rakhi. Raksha Bandhan 2021 brings with it all kinds of blessings and through our rakhi for brothers; it offers love, care and protection to their sisters and the household.
Discover fancy rakhis that come in ravishing designs and buy rakhi online, conveniently with just a few clicks at MyPoojaBox
Material: Stone, Beads, Thread
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.