Experience the unconditional bond of love between your siblings on Raksha Bandhan with this strong yet elegant thread of love. With the exchange of gifts and sweets, this festival is all about happiness, togetherness, sentiments, and a great feeling of brotherhood & sisterhood.
Cut and carved in the rich red & green colored Ruby stone, these handmade rakhi sets are embellished with the golden beads woven in soft pink & orange colored wool. Coated with varnish, these Rakhis featuring exquisite leaf patterns decorated with the golden finish graces the Rakhi rituals.
Celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm, this festival represents the love and togetherness among each other. Surprise your brothers with the designer Ruby Red & Emerald Green Rakhi and watch them smiling wide with the love in their eyes.
Approx weight 15-20gm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.