Lego Blocks Toy Kids Rakhi
Select Add Ons
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated to celebrate the bond of brother-sister love. Furthermore, it marks the uniqueness of this bond and gives them a day to celebrate their love and confidence for each other. It is celebrated as a secular , non-denominational and multicultural Hindu festivals in different parts of India and South Asia.
It was initially established by Rabindranath Tagore, during the time of Bengal’ s partition, to in still a loving bond of brotherhood between Hindu and Muslims.
- The festival is not restricted between blood-related relations.
- It can be celebrated between any two people who share a loving bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- The sister ties a thread known as the Rakhi on the brother’s wrist; the brothers promise to protect and take care of them for a lifetime.
- It is a very happy occasion, performed with excitement and enthusiasm.
- The celebration upholds principles of love, support, friendship, and community collaboration.
This beautiful and Lego Blocks Toy Kids Rakhii, is produced using the best quality materials, particularly planned , high quality and carefully assembled. Celebrate this Rakhi by gifting your brother the most amazing Designer rakhi. Raksha Bandhan 2021 brings with it all kinds of blessings and through our rakhi for brothers; it offers love, care and protection to their sisters and the household.
Find fancy rakhis that come in ravishing designs and buy rakhi online, conveniently with just a few clicks at MyPoojaBox.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Return policy is applicable in case of damaged / defected items only.
- Item must be unused & to be packed in original packaging.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund/exchange.
- We will arrange a reverse pick-up of the products within 2-4 working days.
- Most orders are delivered by our courier partners within 7 working days from the date of dispatch.
- Shipping is free on all paid orders.