Kundankari Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi
Select Add Ons
Raksha Bandhan is a festival when the sister ties a sacred thread called Rakhi on the wrist of her brother. The thread symbolises her love, wishes and prayers for his brother’s long life. Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is a popular annual rite, or ceremony, which is central to a festival celebrated in South Asia, and among people around the world influenced by Hindu culture .
- It was initially established by Rabindranath Tagore, during the time of Bengal’ s partition, to in still a loving bond of brotherhood between Hindu and Muslims.
- The festival is not restricted between blood-related relations.
- It can be celebrated between any two people who share a loving bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- The sister ties a thread known as the Rakhi on the brother’s wrist; the brothers promise to protect and take care of them for a lifetime.
- It is a very happy occasion, performed with excitement and enthusiasm.
- The brothers and sisters exchange gift items.
- Lavish food items are prepared on this day.
- The practice of dressing up in new traditional clothes is exercised on this day.
- The celebration upholds principles of love, support, friendship, and community collaboration.
This Kundankari Rakhi is produced using the best quality materials, beads and it is particularly planned , high quality and carefully assembled.
Celebrate this Rakhi by gifting your brother the most alluring Designer rakhi. Raksha Bandhan 2021 brings with it all kinds of blessings and through our rakhi for brothers; it offers love, care and protection to their sisters and the household.
Find fancy rakhis that come in ravishing designs and buy rakhi online, conveniently with just a few clicks at MyPoojaBox.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery. Kindly contact us for any return/refund/exchange within 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Return policy is applicable in case of damaged / defected items only.
- Item must be unused & to be packed in original packaging.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund/exchange.
- In case the customer is not satisfied with the product or has had a change of mind, then the customer is responsible to send the product back to us. Post receiving the product we will check the quality of the same and then proceed with the refund. Return courier charges are to be borne by the customer in this case. Please note, My Pooja Box offers reverse pick-up only in case of defects/wrong product delivered.
- To request a return/exchange, please email us at email@example.com or whatsapp us at +918010588885 with your order number, pictures of the item that you wish to return/exchange and the reasons.
- We will arrange a reverse pick-up of the products within 2-4 working days.
- Upon receiving the returned products, prepaid orders will be refunded as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: Customers will be required to provide their bank details where they would like to receive the refund.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 72 hours. In case of missing items/ unavailability or delay, we will inform you via email or whatsapp with the expected date of dispatch.
- Most orders are delivered by our courier partners within 7 working days from the date of dispatch.
- Shipping is free on all paid orders.