Gifts are an inseparable part of every celebration and festival. And when it's Karwa Chauth, the celebration is just not limited to exchanging gifts but also a great opportunity and sweet way of expressing your love, respect, and care towards your daughter-in-law, wife, sister-in-law, or the newly married bride. Explore the 10 Karwa Chauth Gifts for Newly Married Brides. Place your orders now!
1. Kaira Mint Karwa Chauth Thali Set: Crafted in steel, this Kaira Mint Karwa Chauth Thali Set brings you a set of a good-sized Thali, Lota, and a Channi or a sieve. The mint-colored decorations for this Thali set with matching Gota Patti, beads, and sequins will bring a smile to the new bride’s face.
2. Charismatic Embroidered Bangles (Set of 2): Bangles are considered to be one of the most important and auspicious items in jewelry that adorns the beautiful wrists of women. So, here is the right time to elevate the beauty of your newly wedded Bhabhi, the bride with this Karwa Chauth Gifts. You have the option to select any shade from the green, yellow, red, pink, or even orange colors.
3. Handcrafted Colourful Round Steel Box: Decorated with Gota Patti and embellished with pearls, this round steel box is one of the perfect Karwa Chauth Gifts for Newly Married Brides. With Kumkum filled, this box can be presented to your daughter-in-law or sister-in-law. This handcrafted box is available in green, blue, pink, red, and yellow colors.
4. Rosy Blush Roli Akshat Platter: Decorated with lovely handmade roses to one end, this Roli Akshat Platter is circled with shiny pearls and a mirror for its base comes with two bowls. This exquisite Rosy Blush platter not only serves as the best item to gift your bride but is also a great addition to your pooja space.
5. Meenakari Chandbali Earrings: Reflecting its class and lavishness, these Meenakari Chandbali Earrings are available in black, red, and green colors. This ethnic jewelry for a new bride will make her feel special. Place your order for this stunning piece of earrings now!!
6. Yellow Daisies Gift Box for Karwa Chauth: Exclusively designed for the auspicious Karwa Chauth celebrations, this gift box comprising every single item is one of the high-end and stylish Karwa Chauth Gifts you can get at our store. An elegantly handcrafted Thali set with embellishments, delicious sweets, and much more is ready to surprise the newly married bride.
7. Naisha Gift Box for Karwa Chauth: What can surprise your beautiful wife more than a hamper? Unboxing itself to a collection of curated pooja essentials and much more, this box for Karwa Chauth is truly amazing. You Can find a mehndi cone, Kaju Katli, and Milk Cake box, Thali cover, dry fruits, Maang Tika, Bangles, Sindoor Box, and other items.
8. Glamorous Multicolor Floral Jewellery: If you are planning to surprise the newly married bride with something exquisite, here is one of the excellent Karwa Chauth Gifts for Newly Married Brides available at our store. Made from the excellent material causing no rashes or irritations, this set of multi-colored jewelry incorporates earrings, a necklace, Bajuband, and a Maang Tika.
9. Nyra Karwa Chauth Thali Set: Pink is the most loved color by many women across the globe, where it also symbolizes love, friendship, and romance. Take this amazing opportunity to give a beautiful start to your married life with this Thali set for your cute bride/wife. This pleasing set of gift articles awaits your attention.
10. Periwinkle Dry Fruit Box – 100 gms: Karwa Chauth is the celebration of a beautiful husband-wife relationship, where the women observe a day-long fast for the overall betterment and health of their husband. And to keep your wife energized, active, and fresh all day long, here is a lovingly packed box featuring rich dry fruits like almonds, cashews, and raisins. Come, share the package of good health with your beloved wife.
Most Read ArticlesView All
How to Make Eco Friendly Ganesha at Home?
With the positive vibes of Ganesh Chaturthi capturing serenity in the air, the one thing that everyone across the country is exc...
Jul 30, 2021
The Glory and Miracles of the Ganesh Chaturthi
Lord Ganesha, also known as Ganapati or Vinayak is one of the most loved and worshipped Hindu gods. Considered as lord of wisdom and knowledge, ...
Aug 4, 2020
Creative Ideas for Ganpati Decoration at Home
Lord Ganesha, widely known as ‘Siddhidata’ and ‘Vighnaharta’, is revered as the remover of all impediments. The elephant head of...
Jul 8, 2021
Eco Friendly Ganpati Decorations At Home
We live in a world that is plagued by environmental issues. These issues range from air pollution all the way to noise pollution...
Jul 8, 2021