Bring spirituality home with this visually appealing, handmade traditional diya curated out of good-quality brass. This traditional diya is mainly used as a source of light which signifies good luck, purity, and power. This enchanting leaf-shaped decor piece is deep enough to add an adequate amount of oil or ghee to lit the wick. To delineate the gorgeous look, this intricately carved brass diya is placed on a base which features fine detailing of Indian traditional designs. Unlike the diyas made from soil or clay, this traditional diya has sharp edges and is sturdy, long lasting, and easy to maintain. This diya is also a perfect gift for your relatives on any festive occasion.
Dimension- 11.5x13x8 cms
Weight- 1005 gms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.