It is said that all the teachings of the Buddha are within this mantra. According to Buddhism all beings have the Buddha nature. We all have within us the seed of purity that is to be transformed and developed into Buddhahood.
Your ordinary body, speech and mind are purified and transform into, Buddha's holy body, holy speech and holy mind.
"Mani", meaning jewel, symbolizes the factors of method: (the) altruistic intention to become enlightened, compassion, and love. The two syllables, "padme", meaning lotus, symbolize wisdom. Being and non-beings proliferate loving compassion and indivisible intelligent equanimity; Om Mani Padme Hum
Material : stone
Approx weight 20gm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.