Kachera is a special shalwar undergarment used mostly by baptized Sikh. It has a tie-knot string. This knee-above undergarment has been designed specifically with quality cotton fabric. As it is made from lightweight fabric it ensures great comfort. It is also easy to wash, maintain, and carry.
Material :- 100% Cotton
size :- L-100 cms W-42 cms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Delhi NCR orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Rest of India orders will be delivered within 4-6 working days.
- Shipping is free on orders above ₹999.
- If your order value is below ₹1000 shipping fees of Rs. 100 will be charged.