Kachera is a special shalwar undergarment used mostly by baptized Sikh. It has a tie-knot string. This knee-above undergarment has been designed specifically with quality cotton fabric. As it is made from lightweight fabric it ensures great comfort. It is also easy to wash, maintain, and carry.
Material :- Cotton
Dimension :- 94x36 cms
Weight: 86 gms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.