Gharoli is easily one of the most well known traditions in Hindu weddings. The ceremony takes place on the day of the wedding itself and requires the grooms sister to carry the earthen pot to a nearby temple, where it filled with holy water before being brought back to the house for the groom to bathe in. Bring home this flamboyant gharoli pot to make the occasion that extra bit special.
Approximate weight : 665 gms
Dimension ( D X H ) : 21 x 23 cms
Material : Steel, Beads, Mirrors Stone & Gota, Laces
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.