Select Add Ons
Karwa Chauth is one of the important festivals every married woman celebrates with great enthusiasm and joy. Symbolizing the essence of love and bond between the husband-wife, every accessory made use in Karwa Chauth holds unique significance. It is said that the way women cover their face with Ghunghat, which is a way of showing respect to the elders, the sieve is also used to cover their faces during Karwa Chauth. When praying to the Moon with sieve filters the rays & bless the couple with happiness, love, togetherness and prosperous long life
To add some level of excitement to your Karwa Chauth celebrations, MyPoojaBox.com brings you a Chandani sieve handcrafted by an excellent team of artisans. Prettied-up with fancy lace, Gota Patti, tassels & beads, this Chalni reflects elegance & subtleness in its own way. This one-of-a-kind piece of artwork best when it comes to gifting a newlywed bride, your daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, or daughter.
Channi: DxL: 8x8cm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.