Tulsi holds greater significance in Hinduism. It is synonymous with divinity and the fragrant leaves of Tulsi are used to worship Lord Vishnu, Ram, and Krishna. It also holds greater medicinal properties. This white tulsi mala helps you meditate peacefully. You can also wear it as an ornament in order to find yourself constantly connected to the divine energy present all around us. The golden accents across the tulsi beads only add to the overall appeal of this mala. This ensures it's not only perfect for meditation but looks good too when it's being worn as an accessory.
There are several benefits of wearing or carrying a tulsi mala. You can garner those benefits by getting it.
Weight : 9 gm
Length: 29 cm
Material: Tulsi beads\ Metal cap
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.