During Hindu ritual or pooja, ringing a bell simply means conjuring divine forces and evoking energies around. The ringing of the bell creates a soothing atmosphere. The clapper of bells usually takes place at the end of puja ceremony. This brass bell in simple design is perfect for your daily puja rituals.
Dimensions (LxBxH): 5.5x11.5 cm
Weight - Small: 115 gm; Medium: 127 gm; Large: 133 gm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.