Signifying ‘Om Mani Padme Hum’, a Tibetan Buddhist prayer wheel is considered highly auspicious. There are six syllables in the mantra and engraved outside the wheel. This prayer wheel is made of metal and has a decorative body. The handle is made of wood with a glossy polish. You can use it as prayer wheel or keep it in your home as a showpiece. As it’s handcrafted, you can consider it for gifting too.
Dimensions (in cm):LxBxH - 5x5x14
Weight (in gm): 37
Material: Wood, Metal
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Delhi NCR orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Rest of India orders will be delivered within 4-6 working days.
- Shipping is free on orders above ₹999.
- If your order value is below ₹1000 shipping fees of Rs. 100 will be charged.