Select Add Ons
Signifying ‚ÄòOm Mani Padme Hum‚Äô, a Tibetan Buddhist prayer wheel is considered highly auspicious. There are six syllables in the mantra and engraved outside the wheel. This prayer wheel is made of metal and has a decorative body. The handle is made of wood with a glossy polish. You can use it as prayer wheel or keep it in your home as a showpiece. As it‚'s handcrafted, you can consider it for gifting too.
Dimensions (in cm):LxBxH - 5x5x14
Weight (in gm): 37
Material: Wood, Metal
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.