Celebrating eco-friendly Ganesh Chaturthi has become a new trend in recent years. The chemical-free, Ganesha idols made from clay, husk, paper, and other biodegradable materials are easily available in the market and online stores. My Pooja box offers a huge collection of different types of eco-friendly Ganpati idols perfect for the celebration. Given below are 15 types of eco-friendly Ganesha idols available at My Pooja Box, you don’t want to miss!
1. 2FEET Pagdi Eco-Friendly Ganpati: The pagdi Ganpati made from natural clay has a subtle yet beautiful mud color and is decorated with red and white colors. If you are looking for a tall, diving looking pagdi Ganesha idol, this is a perfect choice.
2. 1.5FEET Rudveda Eco-Friendly Ganpati: This beautiful Rudveda Ganpati idol is adorned with a pagdi and dedicated with natural red color. The Ganesha idol is designed completely different from other types of eco-friendly Ganpati.
3. 6INCH Vishwanetra Eco-Friendly Ganpati: This seated Ganesha idol is simple yet elegant. The idol is adorable, affordable, and ideal for small mandapas.
4. 1.2FEET Lalbaugcha Raja Eco-Friendly Ganpati: This beautiful Lalbaugcha idol with Lord Ganesha seated on a magnificent chair is a must buy. The idol has a minimal decoration with a simple design on the snout, yet looks absolutely beautiful.
5. 1.5FEET Siddhaye Eco-Friendly Ganpati: The Siddhaye Ganesha idol is made from natural clay and decorated with natural colors that do not harm the environment. This tall Ganesha idol is adorned with a beautiful golden color crown making it look alluring.
6. 2FEET Siddhi Vinayak Eco-Friendly Ganpati: This divine Siddhi Vinayak Eco-friendly Ganpati idol is absolutely stunning. Decorated with natural red and white colors, the idol is perfect for ornamental mandapas.
7. 6INCH Manomay Eco-Friendly Ganpati: Like all other eco-friendly idols, this little affordable Ganesha idol is made of natural clay and can be immersed at your home. A beautiful pagdi adorns the crown of Lord Ganesha and is decorated with natural red color.
8. 2FEET Bappa Eco-Friendly Ganpati: If you are planning to buy eco friendly ganpati for a bigger mandap, this 2 feet tall Bappa idol is the ideal choice. Lord Ganesha is adorned with a beautifully designed crown and decorated with natural colors.
9. 6INCH Shambhu Eco-Friendly Ganpati: If you wish to buy a small, simple yet beautiful Ganesha idol, this eco-friendly Shambu Ganpati is a perfect choice. This 6-inch Ganesha idol is completely affordable and looks adorable too.
10. 6INCH Ameya Eco-Friendly Ganpati: The eco-friendly Ameya Ganpati idol is designed beautifully using natural colors and clay. This idol is affordable and looks absolutely beatific.
11. 1.5FEET Gajanana Eco-Friendly Ganpati: This beautiful Ganesha idol looks absolutely diving with a beautiful pagdi and natural red paint decoration. The idol is 1.5 feet tall and fits perfectly in all types of mandapas.
12. 1.5FEET Pagdi Ganraj Eco-Friendly Ganpati: This eco-friendly Ganesha idol made from naturally available clay is 1.5 feet tall. A beautiful Pagdi adorns the crown of Lord Ganesha. The idol is decorated using natural red color. You can buy eco friendly ganpati at My Pooja Box at affordable prices.
13. 6INCH SiddhiVinayak Eco-Friendly Ganpati: This beautiful Siddhi Vinayak eco-friendly idol is made from natural clay. This divine Ganesha idol comes with the minimal yet elegant decoration. The vibrant natural red color is used to paint the finger and toenails of the idol. A beautiful tilak along with a design on the snout is painted with the same color.
14. Green Reincarnation Eco-Friendly Plant-A-Ganesha: This is a plant-a-Ganesha idol which leaves zero residues in the water when immersed. The reincarnation idol comes in two variant colors, decorated with natural gold colors.
15. Eco Friendly Nariyal Ganesha: This completely different eco-friendly Ganesha designed with natural coconut looks absolutely adorable. The Nariyal Ganesha is affordable and ideal for small mandapas.
Hurry Up..! Visit our store and pick your ideal eco-friendly Ganesha today..!