This elegant Rudraksha mala has been made using the white beads of Vaijant. Ancient texts state that Krishna had made a mala for his beloved Radha using these white beads as Ram had also done for Sita. Which is why these white beads are considered highly auspicious to wear. Mala's like this can help one balance all doshas.
Approximate Weight: 23 gm
Dimension: 44 cm
Material: White beads of Vaijant
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.