Make your festive celebrations like Diwali, Krishna Janmashtami & Sharad Poornima with this beautifully handcrafted elegant floral dress for your sweet little Laddu Gopal. Showcasing the rich crimson floral patterns blooming on the excellent quality fabric material, this dress comes with eye-pleasing embroidery adorned with the golden needlework. Symbolizing knowledge & beauty, the idol of the Laddu Gopal holds the peacock feather on his head representing the third eye of Lord Krishna.
Offering Makhan or ghee, dry fruits, and milk, many devotees show their love & honor Laddu Gopal as the small member of their family. This handcrafted comfortable floral dress is also great when it comes to gift your loved ones. Reflecting an epitome of Hindu tradition, this elegant Floral Dress is ready to add a touch to your pooja space.
Dimension (Diameter ) : 17 cms, radius: 8 cms
Approximate Weight: 25 gms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.