Select Add Ons
Raksha Bandhan was initially established by Rabindranath Tagore, during the time of Bengal’ s partition, to in still a loving bond of brotherhood between Hindu and Muslims.
- The festival is not restricted between blood-related relations.
- It can be celebrated between any two people who share a loving bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- The sister ties a thread known as the Rakhi on the brother’s wrist; the brothers promise to protect and take care of them for a lifetime.
- It is a very happy occasion, performed with excitement and enthusiasm.
- The celebration upholds principles of love, support, friendship, and community collaboration.
This beautiful Unique Lotus Rakhi is adorned with zordogi thread , It is particularly planned , high quality and carefully assembled.
Raksha Bandhan 2021 brings you all kinds of blessings and through our rakhi for brothers; it offers love, care and protection to their sisters and the household.
Discover fancy rakhi's that come in ravishing designs and buy rakhi online, conveniently with just a few clicks at MyPoojaBox
Material: Stone, Beads, Thread
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.