Select Add Ons
The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali signifies the power of human mind. Yoga isn't just an ancient way of physical, mental and spiritual disciplines but an age-old science to unleash the power of human mind. This book talks about the greatest revelations on the Yogic science. It will even take you into the mystery of Yogic science and help you achieve complete stillness.
Do not worry about the language and as you will find Hindi, Sanskrit and English definitions all in one. The exterior of this book features wooden case with impressive printings. While it will make a great addition to your bookshelf, it's really a thoughtful gifting option for bibliophiles.
There are colored images given in the book that helps you understand 196 aphorisms depicted in it.
Size - A6 or 10.5x14.8 cms
Material : Hard cover\Paper
Weight: 440 gms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Orders are delivered all across India in 4-10 working days.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹999.